Guild Of Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Of Justice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving Omega

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaleva

Leaving Omega Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Omega   Leaving Omega EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:29 am

Yep, it's true...
For those that weren't online on 21-1-2010 (20:00 servertime)....

I'm leaving this server for various reasons...

1) I need to spend more time in RL to get my live back on track. The year 2009 was not a good year for me personally. (I'm not going to bother you with details) I was planning on stopping in december 2009, but Notaroog left the server and left GoJ in a mess...I couldn't bear to leave with that mess as well.
Now that GoJ is back on track and in good hands I can leave...

2) the other reason is the server and the priorities of Omega staff. Omega finds it more important to SPAM us in various ways to get us to vote for them.
In my opinion they should invest more time in fixing quests and fixing instances like Ulduar.... If ppl play with enthousiasm because everything is working, they will tell their friends and population on Omega wil grow automatically...

I started playing on this server because my previous server was having major DC problems (once every 30 minutes) and Omega 2.4.3 was working well.
Things started working less when Omega upgraded to 3.0.9 and later to 3.1.3. On that patch they started with all the spam in chat.
At least they removed the most annoying BG spam.

Now the guild has requested that somebody took over the guild and Vingmutter was the most obvious person for that...So, as of now, he leads GoJ.

As for Jaleva/Laydyjal, I have asked Desperado to take over my account. Ask him, if you need anything (gems, glyph's)

That's it...my final post!!

I wish you all the best and luck!!

Take care (of GoJ)

Jaleva
Back to top Go down

Leaving Omega
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild Of Justice :: Guild Of Justice News :: News-
Jump to: